Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Blog award from Spyder!


Lyn from Spyder's Corner sent me this sweet Blog Award! It comes with a $5 gift certificate to spend in their store! How fabulously cool is that! To qualify for the $5.00 Digi's 'With Attitude!' Gift Certificate you must state 3 things that makes you different from everyone else, then nominate 5 blogs and let those 5 blogs know you've nominated them. Lastly, you must display the Blog Award Badge in your sidebar and link it back to the Digi's With Attitude! For all the details of this and the Digi's With Attitude please visit THIS LINK

So 3 things that make me "different" (the list is so long, where to begin?!)...
1. I am around men probably 90% of the time (work, home, etc.).
2. I love broccoli... plain, covered in butter, surrounded in cheese, dipped in dressing.
3. Both my dads walked me down the aisle and neither was married at my mom at the time.

Martica @ MarticaDesigns; DeeDee @ umWowStudios; Tamie @ Paper Infusions; Heather @ Heather's Krafty Korner; Erica @ Zunky Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment