Thursday, December 2, 2010

Challenge #11 Snowpeople

This week's challenge I didn't get finished coloring last night so I will have to post tonight, I'm so sorry I keep getting behind. But I want you to color/paper piece/stamp a Snowperson and my recommendation is Sypder's Snowman which you can get free this week

UPDATED: Sypder has generously said that she will give each player a freebie just for using her digi in this week's game! How cool is she? So make sure you leave me your email addy in your comment after you've linked up to receive this special gift from her!

Excuse: Monday night my 9yo son's Guinea Pig, Minos, died after being taken to the vet & on meds. So I convinced dh that ds needs a cat (ds wanted a cat so it worked out well), last night we went to the Animal Shelter to see what was available and, of course, he fell in love with a little girl tuxedo kitty named Checkers and we put in an application to adpot her. I'll find out today if we're approved or not. Here they are:
As soon as I picked her up to hand her to Ike, she started purring - just what he needs


5 comments:

  1. i am sorry about your sons pet! i hope you guys get the cat:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet picture! I am getting behind on all my challenges! December is a busy month, but I will try to get to this one if I can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the snowman idea :-)
    ...Minos was a stud! He will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see some of these, how about prizes for the winners? I have a few new digi's going in soon.

    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mal is going to enter too :-)

    ReplyDelete