Thursday, September 30, 2010

Challenge #2

This weeks challenges is to COLOR SOMETHING! I don't care if you use markers (like Copic or ProMarkers), waterbrush, colored pencils, crayons.... whatever, just have fun!
Here's my little creation:

Isn't he the cutest?
I used my new Copic Sketch Marker set called Earthy Elements and used almost every one of them to color him in. Printed Paper from My Mind's Eye Bloom & Grow (Grow Set)

REMEMBER: It's not too late to enter the previous Challenge!! Just make sure you enter to the correct post! Details HERE!


Do you love my Mouse DigiStamp? Then go see Spyder's blog!

4 comments:

  1. OMG! I am loving these markers of yours. Very cute! Makes me want to "color something"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've posted my card to this challenge too....I colored in the Stampin Up stamp I used with my kids markers and the watercolor tool from Stampin Up. I don't think that's the "official" name of it, but you know what i mean! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have posted mine now!!! I colored in the background paper design using a red AC slick writer. Turned out kinda cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted mine, it's nothing special...just a pumpkin I colored with my daughters colored pencils. Thank you for this challenge! It made me realize how fun it can be to color stamps...I went and bought myself some better pencils (can't afford Copic Markers right now!)

    ReplyDelete